Monday 16 March 2015

Work Diary - Shoot 7

Evaluation:
In this shoot I decided to put my sister in a shed covered in blood and mud to make it look like she had been locked in there for a long period of time. The reason I did this shoot was because I am expanding out to include horror into my project. This connects both the murder element of the forensic section and also connects to the horror element. Even though I didn't do what I said exactly in the last work diary this section still works on a phycological level.
The reason I think this works on a phycological level is because the images that I took are fairly disturbing and contain some graphic images. These images were very easy to make because it isn't very hard to make a graphic looking image. The images that I think work the best are the ones of just hands and a body in the dark that can't really be seen. This is because those images look really creepy and also look rather menacing.
I like this image because it makes the viewer think about the image while looking at it and if you look at it closely you can see a figure in the window. Just by looking at it you can't tell if it is a reflection or in the window, this is because there is water on the window which distorts the image.

Here we see a black and white hand covered in blood and mud trying to claw out of the door with it's nails. It looks a bit zombie like and also looks very rather old which adds to the horror element of the shoot.
Progression:
For my next shoot I am going to do some complete horror. I will uses lots of horror props and have a variety of photos that show extreme levels of horror. This will be done by using body parts of animal to look like human body parts and zombie like creatures eating them. I also plan to do some images with costumes and contact lenses for a horror fantasy thing.

Here is an image of a zombie that I will try and recreate. This image has multiple things that I would like to use. Them being bodies, flesh, and an abandoned building.

Here is a scary looking person wear a gas mask and looking though a window rather menacingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment