Thursday 30 April 2015

Overall Project Evaluation

Evaluation:
I enjoyed this project because I had a lot of freedom to do what ever type of shoot I wanted because the title I chose allowed for a lot of freedom in the project. It allowed me to explore some of the aspects of forensic photography and also some of the aspects of horror photography. I enjoyed the shoots I did because they were very enjoy to shoot and also to create costumes and use of the fake blood. It was a very entertaining experience and also it was very fun to edit the photos. I also enjoyed the 5 hour exam we had to do.
I also enjoyed the exam where we had a lot of freedom to do whatever we wanted to do for exam and also had lots of freedom to edit it. I also enjoyed creating all of the props I needed to use for the exam. It was a lot of fun to do because there was a lot of things that I could do.

The points of this project that I didn't like were at the start of the project because I had to slowly build up to the more excited forensic evidence. I had to begin with the basic evidence like parts from a murder and then I could move off to the actual murder scenes. I also didn't like the the computer we used in the college because they were very slow to do any of the process that I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment