Monday 23 February 2015

Work Diary - Shoot 4

Evaluation:
In this shot I had a made-up corpse that I used in the bathroom to make it look like a murder had taken place. I took the photos at different stages of when a "SCENE OF CRIME INVESTIGATION" would have looked at the corpse and what it would look like if the person had also drowned. This was a rather entertaining shoot because I got to create my own murder scene which was rather fun to do. I was also entertaining to think of different ways in which to capture a nuder scene and also different ways in which the murder scene can be replicated.
The one that I think went the best was the shoots I did with the police tape around the door. This is because it was done using entreating camera positions which and lighting. I also took close-up photos of the tape though small areas where you could see the corpse in the background which I think created a rather interesting affect and made it seem rather mysterious and strange, almost like peering though a crack and seeing something that you shouldn't see.

Here we have a rather ominous photo of the victim in a bath tub but you can only see part of them which makes the photo ominous because you can't fully see what happened but can just about make out what has happened by the colour of the water and the wound.

Here we have the rooms door covered in police tape to show that there can be no entrance and that the  scene is off limits.
Progression:
In the next section I would like to see what some external evidence e.g. not a body but a shoe with blood dripping from it. This is because I believe that it would make a rather interesting photo. I also plan to take a photo of a shoe/boot under the pre tense that it is the murders shoe and the blood is that of the victim dripping down on to the shoe from the murder. Also the shoe will look like it has been abandoned and left in the wilderness to be broken down by the environment.
I plan on doing this by dripping blood from about stomach height onto the boot and letting it drip onto the boot. I also plan on creating a forest like area with a tree stump and taking close-up images of it. Then I plan to leave the boot outside for a period of time to allow for the weather to wear away at it for about a month and then take photos of it and have it in a later shot.

Here is an image of a shoe that could belong to either the victim or the culprit.

Here are some gloves that were used to murder someone in someway either to hid the finder prints or to strangle a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment